Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just my thoughts.....

Below is a link to an article that kinda confirms what I have thought all along. The use of GM grains and foods that contain them are detrimental to your health. In the study it indicates that female rats fed GM grain had elevated blood sugar. As insulin is produced and processed by the pancreas, does it make you wonder why the sudden increase in pancreatic cancer? The stats show that the cancer also effects females more than males. Could this be the cause of a lot of terminal health issues in this country. This is the very reason I strive to raise more of my own food and meat here. Have a read, it will make you stop and think. Corn being the most common GM grain used in the US it is in some form in nearly all foods you purchase at the store.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244824/Fears-grow-study-shows-genetically-modified-crops-cause-liver-kidney-damage.html

Ok I am done with my rant for the day and off to get some things done with the nice weather. Till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

No comments: