Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The kitchen is close to done




The summer kitchen is close to done. The wiring is now in, tomorrow we put in insulation and maybe start hanging the inside wallboard. Not really sure yet what is going on the walls but am sure it will be light colored and easy to clean. Maybe bead board panels or tiled hardboard. Here are so pictures up to this point.
And I always put my pictures on the post in the backwards order, but ya git the gist of it.
Till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, the guys are doing a great job! You will have it up and running in no time. It looks great! ~jen

Mrs. Mike said...

Holy Cow, Stella! You're one busy lady keeping that farm running (I'm a bit ashamed of myself)!
This is what I get for not having checked in for so long! A lot is going on at the homestead. And 90? The warmest yet here has been mid 60's.

Enjoy the summer kitchen. A staple, I think, to every farm.

So excited to see so much going on around your place- have a productive weekend!

stella said...

Hey yall, thanks, finally getting some things done. I agree a summer canning kitchen should be a staple on every farm. It will sure save a lot of work on really busy cannig days.