Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update

Just a little update on me. I had an appointment with the ortho who did my elbow surgery today and he is pleased with the healing of the incision and the progress. Still have a good deal of pain in the elbow but over time that will diminish. He told me he removed the tendon from the bone and reshaped the bone and reattached the tendon. Ouch!!! But for the length of time my mobility is progressing, so I think I will be better. He tells me to use my arm as much as I want but not to the point of causing too much pain. Still a little too sore to do much with, so just do what I can without causing pain.

Did some shopping while we were out. Had to get Luna a dog house and decided on the igloo style houses. Was thinking they are easy to clean and not really any place for bugs and things to hide in there. We put it under the front porch so she wont be having rain pounding on the top. Don't think it is cold enough yet for her to want to be in a warm place as she is very warm natured to begin with. Maybe I can get pictures tomorrow. Got home a little late and am tired and achy from riding in the vehicle. So till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

No comments: