Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I should be busy

I feel like I should be busy this time of year but seems as though things are progressing slowly. All I managed to get done today was some tomatoes transplanted from the greenhouse to the bed in the back yard so we can have early tomatoes to eat without going all the way to the garden. I transplanted some Japanese black tomatoes. I want to try to save some seed from those and with them here in the back I can keep the seed pure.
Rob and Amoy came home today to visit. Little Abby still had her cast on her leg from her accident. We did manage to take that off and she has to learn how to walk normal again. She is so cute. I dont have grand kids but have a lil grand dog. I do get to puppy sit next week when they leave for Robs internship in Nevada. my intention is to spoil her rotten while she is here. They wont like me when they get there little dog back. lol
Till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

No comments: