Search This Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Winter is in the air

Winter is in the air this evening. We still have some rain falling and its quite chilly outside. Not that I have been out there much for the past few days. I have went as far as the front porch today. My surgery went well on my elbow but I am having a lot of pain. So with that I am taking a good deal of pain meds to help control that. So my days consist of sleeping and more sleeping. It will get better with some time and healing. I had doctors appointments for the 2 days prior to surgery. And at both facilities there were bunches of people there with the flu. At least 50% of the folks there had masks on. Not sure if it was for their own personal benefit or the benefit of others. The main stream media has caused so much un-necessary fear among people. This flu like all communicable illnesses can be halted by common sense cleanliness. But that's just my opinion.
I cant type long and use the right hand so this post will be short and sweet. Till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

No comments: