Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It rained again

I had big plans for getting some stuff done today in the yard. Had a doctors appointment this morning and thought I would get to work when I got home but that didn't happen. It started to rain as I left the doc's office and has rained all afternoon. The weather man said it will dry out some tomorrow but I wont get much done then as I have another doctors appointment in the morning and will be going to my son Rob's house for the night. He will be the one taking me to the surgery center on Thursday for my surgery. Not looking forward to this at all. It means I wont be able to do any thing in the yard for quite a while.
The rain today really cooled things off around here. Kinda chilly and damp in the house. A fire sure would feel good. Its getting to the time of year when we need to move some firewood closer to the house for quick use. There is nothing as comforting as a nice fire in the fireplace when ya have someone to share it with.
I will try to keep up with my blogging after I get home from surgery. Not sure how that will go, guess I can get used to typing with one hand. So till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

2 comments:

dgr said...

Stella, We'll be prayin for ya tomorrow!

stella said...

Thanks Deb I do appreciate that. The doc is saying a total of 6 to 8 weeks of recovery.

Hopefully I will be able to post tomorrow and update everyone.

stella