Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just relaxing



As you are aware I have been on vacation this week and have enjoyed it. I stayed last night at the guest house on the lake. Got up this morning and the sun was shining for the first time in a week. Was a beautiful peaceful setting watching boats and barges go by on the lake and enjoy my morning coffee. The temps are rather nice too for a change. Mid 60's here today in western part of the state. I guess tomorrow I will head in the general direction of home. But will make another stop half way there to visit some friends and spend the night with them before heading on home. I know I have lots to do when I get home. Only have a week to get all caught up and have surgery on the 29Th of October. Not looking forward to that at all.
Enjoy the photos and till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead on the road.

Stella

No comments: