Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

On the road

Not much getting done on the homestead this week with the rain and all my doctors appointments. Did get my dark Cornish ran on Craig's list for sale so am hoping I can move them pretty soon. Takes a lot of feed to keep 28 birds happy.
I feel like I have been on the road all day. Had an appointment with orthopedic surgeon today, kinda a pre-op thing so he could tell me what to expect with my surgery tomorrow. Then back home to pack and then go to my son Robs house for the night. He is the one taking me to surgery tomorrow. Not really looking forward to not being able to use my right arm for at least 2 weeks. But maybe the pain will cease. Am thinking this is going to be a long winter.
The rain finally stopped last night and today was fairly nice. But it is rather cold out this evening. We got to Richmond early enough to have dinner at Red Lobster. I think I got my shrimp fix for a while.
Got to get up early so guess I am off to bed. Till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

1 comment:

Gianetta said...

Good luck with the surgery! Enjoy some time taking it easy for a bit.