Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

The weather went crazy

I went out side earlier today and noticed a big change in the temperatures from yesterday. It was hot and humid, not like yesterday when you would be comfortable in long sleeves. Then I decided to watch the weather channel after seeing how dark the sky had gotten. We had a tornado watch most of the evening. These are the first storms we have had all year, no spring storms, just the rain. Early this morning we had some heavy rain and some wind. The wind has been erratic all day. Several times today the wind would gust and blew a few things over in the yard and then we would get a down pour of rain. At this point I think the storm warnings and watches are pretty much over for the night. We are due more rain tomorrow. And likely it will as I will be leaving on vacation. I will try to take some pics of the Natural Bridge state park area as I pass through and post those for you tomorrow night. Eastern Kentucky is just beautiful this time of year. Till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

No comments: