Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cold out there, warm in here

If its cold out there and warm in here, my plan is to stay in here. I know, don't I sound like the lazy bum? Well I am kinda. Ya know I told ya yesterday that I had wasted an entire day playin a silly game online. And yes I stayed up quite late as well. But gosh, its not like I had beans to can or something. Well I slept in this morning too. Rodger was up early as usual and was busy hauling water. I got up when my phone rang and woke me. But goodness it was time to get up. It was near noonish. Thanks Jenny, or I would have slept till supper time. And we alas talk till one of us has a dead cell phone battery. But its girl stuff and we gots things to talk about. lol Then Jason came in a lil later and tells me he is gonna fix sausage and biscuits for breakfast. Well shock me again. Then I did advise on the gravy making process but he did that too. It was good, nice to have a hot breakfast once in a while. I think that was probably the only thing accomplished today. Well maybe not, Jason did shell some corn for Petunia and Rodger hauled water. Guess it was me that did nothing. I plundered around on the computer a good bit today as well. I had gotten an email from a chat buddy and it was a really cool lil video. So I thought I would share it with ya here. Just make sure ya turn up the volume a lil bit. A really neat light show. Jason also tole me that there was a house in Ohio that did have this kinda show and in driving a semi, he said you could tune the radio to a certain station while driving by and see the show to music. Would be cool to see in real life, but this is the best I can do.


A nice addition to the holiday season. I think my guys will be off work for a couple days at the end of next week for the Christmas holiday. We don't have anything planned really, just hang out at home and chill. Just miss Rob not being able to be here. But such is adult life. So till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

3 comments:

The Apple Pie Gal said...

Nothing wrong with PJs and sleeping in! Makes up for all the other times you work your put off in a hot kitchen!!

Cool video!!

stella said...

lol but sleepin in and stayin in ya pjs should not be done on a daily basis lol

Jane said...

the slide show was really beautiful! thanks for sharing,blessings jane