Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fix one thing..........

Just when you think you have things all fixed and are heading in the right direction, life throws you a curve ball. I had a doctors appointment today with family doc to get my meds refilled before the holidays. And as you well know when you go in they check your blood pressure, oxygen level and heart rate. Well my blood pressure was too high. The doc didn't look at the chart an notice it but I am aware it is high so now I will need to monitor it and watch what I eat. I do think it is directly related to my pain level more than diet. But I don't need this right now. Prolly a lot of it stress related too.
I stopped by a fresh fruit and vegetable stand today while I was out and got some fresh fruit. Was kinda shocked that apples were only $10 a bushel, which is cheap for this area. I got some tangerines, grapes, naners, tomatoes and apples. I stopped by the nursing home to see mom and took some of the fresh fruit to her. She seems to be doing OK at this point.
It has been cold today, so after all my errands I came home and made a pot of chili for dinner. It was nice and spicy, really warms ya up. Time to do the cleanup now. So till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

No comments: