Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Out having fun

I have to be in the big city for 2 doctors appointments tomorrow. So late this evening I decided to come on to Richmond and spend the night with Rob and Amoy. So we went out shopping which I am no good at. lol I did buy a few pieces of clothing that are not jeans or tees. Then off the find some drinks for the evening. I always like visiting their house, when I'm here I don't have be responsible for any thing. Just enjoy the visit. Rob and I are going to look for a vehicle for him tomorrow too as well as my appointments. He has had an older vehicle since he got out of high school. He needs a newer vehicle as he will be going out of state to do his internship. I get to be the negotiator in this endeavor. Should make for an interesting day. Or I will likely embarrass Rob and he will bring me home. Will let you all know how it goes. Till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

No comments: