Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The day with Rob

It has been a long tiring day. Rob and I started out this morning to go look at vehicles for him. In the middle of that, I had to leave for one of my appointments with ortho doc. Then back to the car dealer for more negotiations. Haggle more, wait, haggle a little more, agree on deal, sign here, sign there, oh wait I gotta leave, I got another appointment for an MRI. Off we go, get lost going there, Jason called, he is back in the real world, back in the states now. Talked to him for a few minutes, got MRI done, then back to car dealer. OK I'm dizzy now from the running around. Finally got insurance and such finalized and drove off in Robs newer vehicle. This darn thing has all the options that are available on these vehicles. He has a Buick Rainer. I do like it, a very nice all wheel drive vehicle that I think will serve him well and with a good warranty. We both hope we will get to talk to Jason a little more tomorrow.
The weather has been fairly nice here today, but farther east we were supposed to get more ice and snow. I have been in just a sweatshirt today, no coat. Rob and I went to Red Lobster for dinner tonight, which I do love. Think I ate too much again. But I usually do when I go there. I love seafood but don't cook it at home.
Got another early day tomorrow, so till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

No comments: