Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nothing to see here

That's about the size of it here, absolutely nothing happening here. It is cold and wet out there and I don't do cold and wet. I let the chickens out today to forage and exercise. The momma hens took their lil babies out to scratch and teach them the ropes. Luna decided to charge thru the back yard barking and the hens detoured her real quick. It was funny to see her on the way back, she gave the hens a wide birth not wanting to get attacked again. Some of the lil ones were happy to follow their mom and eat all the treats. Some of em much preferred to stay in the building under their momma. They didn't stay out too long till they were cold and wanted to go back in.



I warned you, this was gonna be boring. But it don't take much to keep me occupied. I can watch lil chicks for hours and just relax.
Till next time, blessings from the McGuire homestead.

Stella

No comments: